Here's what we changed in the new client update!
Hey there! Thanks for playing Anvil: War of Heroes!
We released a client update today, so be sure to go download it from the store. Here's a brief rundown of what's new!
- New segmented Health bars on Buildings
- New casting bars on Buildings
- A lot of general polish
Improved the social feed:
- Various Feed item types now
have unique colors and icons
Changes to collection and
- A large overhaul of the
interface for Leveling, Promoting and Evolving your cards.
- This all happens in a pop-up
Purchase Cards with Aether:
can now purchase duplicates for any card you already own in the detail screen –
press the Buy button.
can also purchase cards you do not own – for a significantly higher price than
the cost of duplicates.
you buy the first one, all subsequent cards will be at a normal duplicate card
cannot purchase every card you do not own. Some cards can only be found the
first time in Card Packs or through other in-game means.
- Additional lessons
- You cannot not replay the
Tutorial, sorry… ☹
We fixed a lot of small things
and made some minor changes:
- General bug fixes – some you
would not even notice, unless you noticed.
- Weird random text is fixed
(mostly, we think).
- Odd text alignment is fixed
(again, we think we got them all).
- Quest pop ups should now be
more informative as to what you just to progress or complete the quest.
- Corrections to animations and
- Promethean Bombardiers got
tired of explaining the whole “Prometheus” thing and now prefer to just be
- A ‘pip’ on the Battle Log after
you have been attacked.
- Adjustments to PVP matchmaking
at the lower levels to match you with more appropriate Cities.
- More things now have tap tips.
- A lot of tuning to Card values
- Additional Skills added to
- Healing is now more balanced
- Northern Hunters now have the
Anti-Freeze passive in its final Evolution. (This means they cannot be frozen!)
- Zeus’ “Lightning Defense”
passive now triggers more often. Boom!
Some Technical Fixes:
- Android Only: Resource
Collection notifications now work.
- Fixed the game crashing on
awake for some users.
As always, be sure to leave
your feedback here in the forums or using the ‘Feedback’ button on the
Community panel in the game! We like reading your comments!
Play on, Demigod!
-K2D2, Arbiter of Chaos